Employment-Based Immigration: EB-1, EB-2, EB-3, EB-4, EB-5
지난호에서는 LC에 관해서 비교적 상세하게 설명드렸습니다. LC 준비과정은 전문가들사이에는 The Art of LC 라고 불리울 정도로 섬세하고 정교한 절차를 거치게 됩니다.
과거에는 4페이지로 구성된 노동국 양식 ETA-750 와 그에따른 증거서류로서 LC 승낙여부가 결정 되던것이 것이 2005년 3월 28일 부터는 LC심사를 전산화한 PERM 시스템이 운용되면서 ETA-750은 더이상 사용되지 않고 10페이지로 구성된 노동국 양식 ETA-9089 와 과거의 문제점을 보완한 한층더 섬세한 증거서류로 LC의 승낙여부가 결정 됩니다.
2021년 5월 현재 PERM시스템의 LC 심사기간에는 약 120일이 소요 되고 있습니다.
(2) USCIS Form I-140의 심사
2014년 7월 28일 노동국이 정의한 Familial Relationship 에는 혈족, 결혼 (동성간의 합법적인 결혼 포함) , 입양으로 발생한 광범위한 의미의 모든 가족관계 와 사돈관계를 관계를 포함 합니다.
취업이민 초청장 이민국양식 I-140을 작성하는 방식은 이민국 홈페이지https://www.uscis.gov/i-140 에 상세히 설명되어 있습니다. 독자의 이해를 돕기 위하여 이민국양식 I-140에 일반적으로 요구되는 증거서류를 영문원본으로 먼저 소개하고 그 내용에 관해서 예를들어 설명하도록 하겠습니다.
Required Initial Evidence for Form I-140 (for informational purposes only)
• An original certified ETA Form 9089, Application for Permanent Employment Certification, for petitions seeking to classify the alien as a:
o Member of the professions holding an advanced degree or alien of exceptional ability,
o Skilled worker, or
o Unskilled (other) worker
• An original certified Form ETA 750, Application for Alien Employment Certification, if you are seeking to classify the beneficiary as a professional athlete with exceptional ability
• Proof you can pay the beneficiary the offered wage from the priority date until they become a permanent resident in the case of:
o E-12, outstanding professors and researchers,
o E-13, multinational executives and managers,
o E-21, members of the professions holding an advanced degree or aliens of exceptional ability (except for National Interest Waivers),
o E-32, professionals,
o E-31, skilled workers, and
o EW-3unskilled (other) workers.
• Evidence related to qualifying experience or training shall be in the form of letter(s) from current or former employer(s) or trainer(s) and shall include the name, address, and title of the writer, and a specific description of the duties performed by the alien or the training received.
E-11 Alien With Extraordinary Ability In The Sciences, Arts, Education, Business, or Athletics
• Evidence the alien has sustained national or international acclaim and the achievements are recognized in the field of expertise. This evidence should include:
o Evidence of a one-time achievement (that is, a major, internationally recognized award); or
o At least three of the following:
▪ Receipt of lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence in the field of endeavor;
▪Membership in associations in the field, which require outstanding achievements as judged by recognized national or international experts;
▪Published material about the alien in professional or major trade publications or other major media;
▪Participation on a panel or individually as a judge of others’ work in the field or a related field;
▪Original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance in the field;
▪Authorship of scholarly articles in the field in professional or major trade publications or other major media;
▪Display of the alien’s work at artistic exhibitions or showcases;
▪Evidence the alien has performed in a leading or critical role for organizations or establishments that have distinguished reputations;
▪ Evidence the alien has commanded a high salary or other significantly high pay for services; or
▪ Evidence of commercial successes in the performing arts as shown by box office receipts or music or video sales.
▪ If the above standards do not readily apply to the alien’s occupation, you may submit comparable evidence.
• Evidence the alien is coming to the United States to continue work in the area of expertise.